Quality of Education
· To develop our curriculum so that it builds on the skills and knowledge of the previous year groups and includes Brilliant Beginnings, Marvellous Middles and Excellent Endings.
· To make sure all subjects are given equal value and children learn well in all lessons.
· To use Purple pen effectively in all lessons.
· To develop writing in Early Years so we are in line with other schools in Barnet.
· To develop reading and writing in Year 2 is in line with other schools in Barnet.
· To make sure some children achieve greater depth in writing in all year groups.
· To encourage all parents to play an active part in the Northside Community.
Behaviour and Attitudes
· To embed Growth Mindset skills across the school.
· To embed Pupil Leadership roles within the school.
· To become a silver Rights Respecting School
· To increase the amount of children being active in extra-curricular clubs.
Leadership and Management
· To develop further the Governing Body’s role in the school.
· To make sure all staff are receiving training to develop them further.
· To make sure all staff have a good work /life balance.