Each year the leadership team writes the School Improvement Plan. This highlights our areas for development and makes sure that we keep focused on continually improving. Please read below our priorities for 2021-2022.
Quality of Education
- To close the gaps in learning due to the pandemic
- To embed a rigorous and sequential approach to our reading curriculum
- To implement the new RSHE curriculum with a particular focus on mental and physical health
- To further develop our curriculum to ensure it reflects our diverse community
Behaviour and Attitudes
· To share our approach to learning behaviours with other schools
- To make sure everyone comes to school at least 98% of the time
· To make sure everyone is able to attend an extra-curricular club
· To become a silver Rights Respecting School
Leadership and Management
· To make sure all staff have a good work /life balance.